Class of 2022: Saisi

Xavier Amaro, Senior Feature Reporter

Dennis Saisi is a friendly and independent senior. Dennis says his favorite part of high school was meeting a variety of new people and getting to know them over the years.

“I’m thankful that I got to meet a lot of the supporting teachers at our school who were able to help me reach my goals whether I knew them yet or not. Without those particular teachers I probably wouldn’t be where I am today,” Saisi said. 

Dennis is unsure of what he’d like to pursue post graduation, but he knows he’s likely to find a steady full time job to save money. Then to hopefully attend a community college to find what he would genuinely like to study before committing to something he might regret.

“I’m unsure what i’m most known for in high school,” Saisi said.

Saisi is probably one of the nicest people you will know after you get to know him. He believes most people judge him before they meet him so they miss out on the possibility of a new friendship. “I also will always keep it 100 wit you, if you want my honest opinion on anything, you gonna get it. You can say I got a bit of a sense of humor as well. I’m pretty chill & easy to get along with too.” Saisi said.

Saisi tells us that his favorite part of being a senior is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for his teenage years and being able to learn to be prepared for the rest of his life. His favorite class is catering class with Ms. Gurule, “I be whippin it up in that kitchen ya feel? Call me Chef Dennis Ramsey, haha,”

“There’s nobody like me, I’m unique. I got that bittersweet personality that you either like or you don’t. I also got a music taste that’s on another level, hit me up for my playlist.”

Dennis says that his biggest value is friendship and loyalty, “I keep my circle small, I keep the good homies close. Even though I’m chill wit’ a lot of people and my book of friendships is always open, I gonna keep the brotherhood alive and make sure they know I got their back bc I know they got mine,” Saisi said.